Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

LE Summer 2012 Colours


So I got some new Gorjuss Girls stamps for a demo I’m doing soon, and when I saw this one, “Awashed”, I knew it was just crying out to be coloured in the gorgeous (pardon the pun) ProMarker Summer Limited Edition colours.
Awashed Card - Summer Limited Edition Colours I’ve used Island Lagoon on her tail (with Marine for shading), Pink Lobster for her hair (with Rose Pink for the paler shade), and both Tequila Sunrise and Summer Sun for the shell she’s holding.
To give more texture to her scaly tail, I used the Blender by just touching the nib onto the coloured area randomly like in this close-up…
 close up of blender on tail
I also used the Island Lagoon to colour the fancy cut border and to edge the card. Colouring trims and embellishments with your Promarkers are a great way of ensuring everything colour-matches perfectly.
Supplies used:
  • ProMarker Limited Edition Summer 2012 6 Set
  • Letraset Promarkers: Marine, Rose Pink, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
  • Gorjuss Girls stamp “Awashed”
  • Diamond White  and plain white card from The Papeterie
  • Hero Arts stamp set CL383 Antique Engravings
  • Memento Dewdrop inkpads in Summer Sky, Pear Tart and Lulu Lavender
  •  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ironwork Accents
  • Sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folder Lines & Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment